BULLYVARD ADOPTION APPLICATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption for any reason.
- We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- Any false statements made on this application constitute grounds for confiscation/surrender of the animal to Bullyvard Rescue.
- Bullyvard Rescue may demand return of the animal for any violation of the adoption application or agreement.
- We require all our dogs to be spayed or neutered. A sterilization agreement will need to be signed if the dog is too young for sterilization at the time of adoption.
- Homes with fenced yards are strongly preferred, but exceptions are made based on the size, age and activity level of the dog.
- An application is required and a home visit will be conducted before an adoption is final.
- Bullyvard Rescue does not adopt out a dog to homes where a pet has been abandoned or mistreated in the past.
Thank you for understanding that Bullyvard Rescue is the advocate for each of our dogs and their well being is our ultimate concern.